View Single Post
      12-28-2023, 07:42 AM   #6
Tcarter7777
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroxvi View Post
I think if you are going to get a system in the future, I’d go with the MAD catback instead of the AWE one. Having valves on your exhaust IMO is a very useful thing. I’ve had a muffler delete on my M340 and there is constant drone on the highway. So after a month or two I had to put the muffler back on. I just bought the Valvetronic exhaust and will be installing it in the up coming month. After extensive researching on the Valvetronic exhaust, which is very similar to the MAD catback (both with 2 valves and a muffler but with a muffler bypass pipe) I have very high expectations with the exhaust!

Please post vids when you do! You probably get it on before I make a decision on next upgrade lol. Drone doesn’t bother me at all with muffler delete. But now that I know MAD has valves may go that route. I agree 100% with you that having option to be valved and quite when needed is a huge plus. Based on your research what made you go Valvetronic instead of MAD? Just asking because MAD is cheaper lol.
Appreciate 0