01-31-2024, 08:07 AM   #4
exxxviii
Captain
Rep
Drives: ix xDrive50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddenfan View Post
Yep my dealer has an allocation. I was under the impression 2025’s will be available end of April/May which is roughlt how long the build will take for my 2024 (10-12 weeks)
It's all the guesswork of when they flip the manufacturing line and then when your dealer would get a 2025 allocation for you...

If your dealer has a 2024 allocation now, is it for a February or March build? Add another couple months to the allocation's build month to estimate when you might get delivery - so likely arrival would be April or May for a 2024 you ordered right now.

If your dealer could give you a 2025 Allocation in a week for a March build, then maybe you would see that in May. But, if your dealer cannot get you an allocation right away, add increments of months to when you would see it. For example, if your first available allocation was for a May build, the you might not see it until July.

Bird in the hand...
LVBMW1622.00