United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
Welcome back!

I just got done reading your thread about your first M340. Do you have a picture of the underside of the AA front lip? I know it may be a long shot.

I bought a rep CF front lip off of ebay because I have a steep driveway and wanted to see how it would work when I back out and if I would scrape or not. The underside was pretty much hallowed out. It looked cheap, but for $70..what I expected.

Any other plans for the new m340i?

Thank you!
Thank you! Unfortunately I do not have any photos of the underside, but as you'll eventually see once I get to updating this thread, I have the same lip on this M340i. So I can try and get a photo or 2 for you once the rains lets up.

$70 ain't bad at all, damn. Might look that direction if and when my current lip ever gets damaged.

Yep, I'm updating the thread in between all my meetings today, so you'll see what I already have done and what is planned.

Appreciate you taking the time to read the thread from my first M340i! Cheers, man!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0