View Single Post
      04-23-2024, 09:58 AM   #7
Marius1585
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepin View Post
I just went this week. Fantastic time. Had a small group so we got to drive the whole time, otherwise you are splitting time driving and riding. They do a great job breaking down the day. My group focused on a 1/4 of the road course (M4). Took a break skid pad (wet in M5's) then went back and did the next 1/4 of the road course (M3). Had lunch and then after lunch we did full Indy track time (M4). Took a break to do Autocross (M2's) and then finished with faster full laps around (M3).

Great day all round.
Thank you for sharing! You went on a weekday? I've been eyeing the next week to potentially go - but haven't booked yet. Only did the MTrack days half-day event, but always had a performance driving school on the list as something I absolutely want to do. Saw people in M2s learning how to keep a drift in SC, and that looked like a lot of fun.

Curious about the skid-pad portion - is it learning to maintain a controlled drift, or is it more like testing where they kick out your rear and you try to regain direction?
2004 E46 ///M3 Carbon Black
2004 E46 ///M3 Titanium Silver SOLD
Appreciate 0