Rep
Drives: '24 G83 M4C xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-ALPINA View Post
Ok, so they just removed/degraded following parts;

- From leather covered airbag to plastic airbag
- From ambient light under the dashboard trim to a tiny piece in the air vent
- Tacky red stripe on the top of the steering wheel (imagine how "awesome" it will look with brown or beige interior)
- From the stunning looking laser lights to this cheap looking non-BMW lights
- No more leather dashboard (just some fake leather shit)
Not a fan at all of either except for the tail lights (the eye of the beholder I guess). Rounding off a lot of the lines on a car this shape tends to give it a slightly bloated look (think new Hyundai & Mercedes or a satiated swollen tick). Yes, the transition from stunning laser lights to having 2 big "11"s staring at you all of the time is a real head-scratcher. Why not just 2 big "4"s or M's instead? lol 😆

Bastardization of full ///M cars continues, borrowing not just the carbon tops and mirrors for Mlite cars, now even the seats, complete with an ///M insert in the headrest. (and looks like quad exhausts coming for the new X3 also I think). Its understood that this segment is obviously larger than the full M so they're capitalizing on it to sell cars. At this rate, Mlites will be the full ///M soon, just add a battery bump and different suspension option. Sad times if so.

Edit: the V8 Mlites do rock though, I know a couple owners personally ( M850s and M550s) and today's post was epic, they seem to have it all. Makes more sense on a larger, V8 GT car. There, I said it!😝
Attached Images

Gone but not forgotten:'22 G82 M4Comp xDrive, '21 F90 M5 Comp,'19 Porsche 911 C4S, 15 Audi RS5, etc..
Appreciate 3
JTO245279.00