kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardGM4 View Post
The xDrive system is pretty seamless in how it delivers and manages the power to all the wheels - it's a remarkable system considering the power and torque it's putting down onto the road.
After having owned the M4 for more than 2 years, I'm convinced that the 2WD mode and the 4WD sport modes were meant to convince people that they have options if they were hesitant about M xDrive.

M xDrive is so bloody damn brilliant that I've almost never gone away from regular 4WD in daily driving. The one time I tried 4WD drive sport and pushed hard I realized that it was for shenanigans and not really for extracting the max possible out of the car safely. I drive hard - pedal to the floor fully sometimes and think it's not enough (lol).

2WD + 10-stage traction control - I've only used it in driver training on a skidpad setting to learn that.. I suck at maintaining a drift on a car like this.