View Single Post
      01-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

Lil' Wayne's Teddy Bear Sneakers

How dope are these? Almost as sick as those Delorean's that dude slept outside for a day for. (not srs)

http://sneakerwatch.com/article/0010...ddy-bear/2936/

On a serious note, they do look cool in anything.

Has a more perfect hybrid of a shoe and a stuffed animal ever been created? I think not. Those slippers with the animal heads have had a good run, but you can’t really wear them out of the house. You can’t run from the cops in them. You can’t Dougie without slipping on the hardwood floor and falling down in them. You can’t sell rock on the corner in them. You can’t kick bitches in the face without hurting your foot in them. That’s why these sneakers have just changed everyone’s lives forever. We can finally have a shoe with the stuffed animal head that we love so much, is furry, adorable, but is still a sneaker so we can function in our every day lives. And at a steal of a price, $328! I’ll have to keep them inside a ring of fire in my room so my dogs won’t demolish them within the first 5 minutes of being in my house. It’s totally worth it though. Somebody get me these fucking sneakers. - Some blog I found them on

Made by Jeremy Scott (?)