View Single Post
      03-31-2023, 04:56 PM   #960
b74heavy
Alpine White|19" Wheels|
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnzo@gmail.com View Post
Have they giving you a forecast for delivery? Just ordered my M240i but my build slot is not until June 1

- JB
There is no forecast for delivery beyond what the Dealer BMW Genius told me. He said it was gonna start being built 04/14/23 which was the slot the dealership told me I had when I put down the deposit. I just checked my account on My Garage (BMWUSA.com) and now I see I have jumped from "Production Begins" to "Entering Assembly line". I have been checking everyday and this morning it was at "Production Begins". Today (03/31/23) the body has been assembled, painted and entered assembly line all in one day." Trying to predict when it will get here is hard to do. There are many different ways they ship the car. If it is by boat you might have to wait for the ship to fill up. Then travel to a port then be unloaded put on a truck or train and brought to you dealer. If it comes by train it might be sooner. Then you will have to wait for your dealer to do a pre delivery inspection and so on. I'm no expert at deliveries this is all just a guess. The BMW Genuis told me that it would take 6 months. You can get an account with BMWUSA and track your build.

Last edited by b74heavy; 03-31-2023 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 1