View Single Post
      09-20-2020, 10:46 AM   #187
VetteGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Arctic Race Blue M440iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmabs View Post
I dunno feel like you end up doing this often? If you look at audi, how many S owners go aftermarket to the RS grille? I really enjoy the X3M, but I needed new springs, and I made a couple cosmetic changes. I don't think that should have been reason enough to otherwise pass on a awesome vehicle. Or how many bmw owners replace the chrome grille with black? I understand the strong negative reaction. If you overall like this car and the grille is the disappointing part, then change it to your taste. Though I tend to slightly modify my cars, so maybe I see it differently.
Well said! Hundreds of posts on here about people’s mods, more than a lot of them about swapping out the grills which are not all that attractive on F series cars. The new G22 and G2x M cars are a breath of fresh air to BMW.

No, not everyone who currently drives an older style BMW is going to like the new grills, let alone adore them, but a lot of people will. I think is looks mean. Even the grill on i4 looks a hell of a lot better than the chopped off snout of the Tesla 3.

So... love and buy it... like it and buy it and an aftermarket grill... drive what you have... or shop around and good luck finding the perfect car.
Appreciate 5
solstice5459.00
Sedan_Clan25156.00
Lee808230.50
pyrat15194.50
Quevoo8297.00