Thread: 330e Suspension
View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 06:44 AM   #8
rhosneigr
Rep
Drives: G20 330e Sport Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody320 View Post
I have a new 330e M Sport with no adaptive. I recently read a report from someone saying how hard and disappointed they were with the firm ride. (It hurt his wife's back etc) With a week to go before delivery I became really concerned...but what a waste of time worrying. Its slightly firm but not in any way unpleasant and I now prefer it to my just departed F30 320i Luxury. The car is on 19" wheels too. I avoided having to buy the M Sport Plus pack which in turn meant I could avoid rear sun protection glass! So if you have a 330e on its way, you do not need M Sport Plus pack for the adjustable suspension. I couldn't be happier with the suspension set up.
I would echo that. Having come from a 440i with adaptive which I went to partly because I had a F31 SE 330d before that which I found too soft and flabby on standard.

I can say the 330e Sport Pro 18" on standard feels really good to drive - lot more taught than the F31 and perhaps not far off the 440i with adaptive, but not so taught it jars on our poor road surfaces. Building up miles now and upping speed on cornering etc and it is a really nice engaging drive.
Appreciate 0