Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreoOozZz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
By mid-2021, My BMW will be available in 23 languages and more than 40 countries, including the USA, Canada, Brazil and Mexico, as well as additional markets in Southeast Asia.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/12/02/new-my-bmw-app/
Hopefully it'll always F%@!^%# work by then, the connected app is the worst. Worked perfect for a few months and now i havent been able to connect ever since. Tried all the usual steps, update apps/services, reboot idrive, log in out of profile/username. It works intermittently, super annoying since i use the remote start religiously when the app feels like working.
If It's preventing you from doing things like Locking , unlocking, ect then my resolution was to call the phone number the app gives you to connect. Once you call bmw then let them know your app is not working currently and to resumbit your user agreement.

I've learned that for some reason the user agreement form is not permanently saving on BMW's end and I had to call every few weeks to get my app working again. So far it hasn't locked me out again so maybe they've fixed that issue finally.
Appreciate 0