View Single Post
      07-13-2021, 01:46 PM   #83
evan103207
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMajor View Post
All these draggy results are a one timer. I spoke with pretty much every of these guys and they have never acheived these results twice.

Also they are on E40 aka jet fuel and nobody uses E40 on a daily basis.

It's kinda wierd that you didn't include other JB4 user running pump gas 91 with much less impressive results.

Again nobody here is saying JB4 doesn't work. It highly rely on HIGH OCTANE gas to show results aka 91oct with octane booster or 93+ otherwise nothing is happening even in map1 wich several M340I already pointed out with numbers backing these claims aka draggy or 1/4 mile drag strip proof.

I have a friend who'm owns a kia stinger gt and they have the same issue. On 91oct gas very little to no result. When they crank the octane, the results are fairly different.
I run 93 with jb4 and have no E85 pumps in my area. Recently picked up a dragy, but have been having issues with low satellite. Once I figure that out I will post my results. I had no intent of showing a bias or anything, I just quickly scrolled through and found cars in the top runs for each month. If what you are saying is true about all the maps needing more octane it sounds like the maps need some serious tweaking from BMS.
Appreciate 0