jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
I like how you put "possibly" in there. A little unsure, are we? I see you're questioning the whole Russian collusion thing, but just holding out hope that something will turn up. So full of hope and dreams of a Trump impeachment, but every day you wake up and the doubt in your mind increases ever so slightly while your dream fades a little more.

There is no collusion and no proof of it. You liberals are so invested with this fake Russia shit, that it's going to sink you like an anchor around your neck.
I question everything.

Until the proof is irrefutable, I am always open to the fact that it might not be true. To claim to be sure the Trump is guilty is just as bad as claiming to be sure that he is not guilty. I think the evidence, in the least, arouses enough suspicion to warrant an investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
There is no collusion and no proof of it. You liberals are so invested with this fake Russia shit, that it's going to sink you like an anchor around your neck.
One can't sink when one has an open mind. Guilty or not, I won't sink. However if you "swear on your mother's grave" that Trump is innocent, and he is found to be guilty, then you have a problem.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i