View Single Post
      07-31-2019, 02:31 PM   #117
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
For those of us who want a bigger coupe and who don't want 4 doors, the ///M4 is perfect. The ///M2 is a bit too small for my tastes.
I agree but for me it’s more a design than space issue, the current M4 has a more classic elongated, elegant and low slung coupe lines while the M2 has a more space efficient, up-right compact and butch look.

It can seem irrelevant for a drivers car but coupe buyers obviously go for the M4 coupe of aesthetic reasons over the M3 so I understand why the M2 is not really a viable option.

Personally I think the new M4 will look money and can’t wait to see it. I’m looking forward to a bolder edgier front end than the 8 series since to me it is what let that car down and the same for the i8. Both of those cars front ends looks soft, generic and forgettable and awake no desire to own for me.

These cars are also getting a bit big, they say it’s necessary to fit tech. and safety features but when I look at the IMO best package modern car with super tidy proportions it is also one of the most technological. Next time you visit a car show take a close look at the Honda NSX and then walk over and look at the BMWs....the Honda is incredibly well packaged so tidy with perfect dimensions so it is still possible to do
Appreciate 0