2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
2013 125i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bris-M340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiTourer View Post
Quote:
Wondering of those who have optioned up the Drive Recorder, is the manual recording working for you? If I do a long press of the panorama button nothing happens. I've got the manual record option ticked and I can record via the menu but it takes too long to navigate the menus. Anyone else having this problem?
Quote:
Wondering of those who have optioned up the Drive Recorder, is the manual recording working for you? If I do a long press of the panorama button nothing happens. I've got the manual record option ticked and I can record via the menu but it takes too long to navigate the menus. Anyone else having this problem?
I've set mine up with manual record option checked, and then out the drive recorder app widget on the display home screen bottom right.. So then if you need to do a manual record, you can just touch the screen. Much easier than the long press on the camera button, or using the I-Drive menu.
And in manual mode, I selected it to use front and rear cameras only for the recording. The image quality is much better for some reason. Auto mode continues to use 4 cameras, even though 2 are selected I. manual mode.
Wow good idea! My only problem is I'm normally running Waze via Apple CarPlay on the main screen. Keeping my license in check is very difficult with the M340i
Yes, that's a problem, but what I did to workaround it was put the phone on the 2nd screen and left my Navigation, Media and Drive Recorder on the home screen. So I still see music album covers and tracks etc on the home screen.
I use Hey BMW for the phone so it doesn't need to be on the home screen...but that might not be to everyone's taste...
Appreciate 0