Keith_C
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy78 View Post
Just my opinion here....

I have the Visibility package on mine and never actually driven at night until recently..... and...... WOW

I never realised how good these laser lights are! I’m genuinely massively impressed! The way the lights dance around, move around vehicles, you can see them adjusting accordingly to cars in front or at the side or oncoming and damn they are bright!

Having never had lights like this I wouldn’t have thought to spec them, having owned them now I would definitely want them again!
I was the same, only option I wasn't bothered about but the car I opted for came with them, wouldn't hesitate to option it next time or hold out for one with it. Bombing down the A50 (unlit dual carriageway)is a godsend with these and dark country lanes feel like the middle of the day.
M240i - Thundernight Metallic - Cognac Interior - M Technology Pack - Technology Plus Pack - Comfort Pack - HK - Driving Assistant - M Adaptive Suspension - 19" 893 M Double-spoke Bicolour Alloy Wheels - Aluminium Rhombicle Interior Trim
Appreciate 1