dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
true, i think i'll be ok without that knowledge

the first part brings this question to my mind: what are you really looking for? a wife-kinda deal or just someone nice to spend time with but also open to options?

im generally very impulsive about this stuff, at the slightest bad gut feeling i'll talk it out with my boys (which generally ends up as groupthink) and generally move on. depending on your answer to the question above you'll figure out where to go with this

and wine could be a good middle ground, but how do you guys get along past bedroom activities? is there anything you guys talk about, or is it just "hey how was your day" "long and hard hbu" "yeah mine was okay but you know what else is long and hard?"

and - this is straight up stereotyping, but what level does she teach? i'd argue kindergarten teachers are WAY different than, say, high school teachers
What am I looking for? For now - fun partner to do things with. Wife? Maybe later. Not opposed, not desperate. See where it goes.

We talk about a lot of things when together, but don't communicate a lot outside that. Like haven't heard from her since Sunday afternoon. At the same time, she's not heard from me. Communication is a two way street, and works from both ends.

She just moved from kindergarten to pre-K - is that bad?
Appreciate 0