Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilyam5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT4life View Post
If I undestood correctly you get the best looking 792M with NON-RFT and spare tire kit ($750 total), plus bigger brakes and extra cooling
No brainer in my book to order ZTK...
My sentiments exactly...

With all the wining going on about 340 not being high performance enough - BMW gives you parts straight from M3 for a fraction of a cost and still no love?
All i can say - big brakes are amazing, wheels are good looking, Michelin Ps4s need no adverting - great deal.

What i can not believe coming from several M3s - is how well this 4 wheel drive system is executed. the car can be throttle steered and drifted pretty similar to rear wheel drive car.
To the point that on the test drive i had to ask my son to make sure the sticker on the window says x drive and we were not test driving rear wheel drive car.
Steering is fast and heavy and very communicative for 4 x wheel drive as well. Not sure if the cooling pack makes any difference in feel - but sticky front tires do for sure.
Compared to my wife's 440 x drive with PS4 s as well - the new M340 is miles ahead
Real upset that I couldn't find a ZTK to test drive. The handling was underwhelming with the stock tires. I still can't believe that the M340 comes with 225 square all season RFT out of the box for a car with this much power. It's like they can't commit to making the M340 sporty.

Coming from the M forums, this option would be an automatic selection. It's not expensive, you get bigger brakes, and better looking wheels. I find it amusing that people will spend as much on a driver assistance option and not this.
Appreciate 1