Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiii View Post
Hi,

I am getting my new G21 330i M-sport at the end of October and currently planning all my mods and purchases. Among these are swapping out the diffuser and exhaust tips for the ones on the M340i. I just like the square ones better .

My question is whether this would be possible without too much effort? I have tried to do my due dilligence on realoem, but I could use some input. The tips on the 330i M-sport are 90mm in diameter, but what is the diameter on the ones on the M340i? Also, does anyone know the placement of the exhaust between the two, i.e. the length between each tip?

I am hoping the this is a simple swap with parts: 51128058659 + 51128058660 + 51128069391. Simply pull of existing tips, diffuser and mount the new tips. As far as I can see, the rear bumper is the same on both, so the diffuser should match.

Thanks a bunch to anyone that can help with this!
Just thought I’d let you know that this is posted in the wrong section of the forum, but it seems you have it all figured out. Theoretically everything should fit if you just simply replace the diffuser/tips, because the diameter of the exhaust behind all of it would be the same. You have it all figured out, I think you just have to go for it.
Appreciate 0