09-11-2019, 02:21 PM   #4615
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Didn't mean to have any malice in what I said. What I intended to convey is that at the end of the day it's how you feel in your given circumstances. Opinions from us will only sway your current thoughts for so long.

To be honest I don't know how I would go about relationships in your shoes. Where others are just looking for your typical perfect women you have to factor in a substantial amount of risk given your financial situation. Luckily (shocking that I'm saying that as id love to have 8 figures) I'll never have to consider that factor.
Oh - no malice assumed. It's just good to get differing views. If 9/10 people had come back saying I was being silly, I'd take that on board (and probably ignore it lol). I know I can react strangely (many people have thought I had Aspergers, but having empathy rules that out) so was trying to get a feel for it.

Sadly it's the double edged sword we don't often think about - like famous people can't so easily go out in public without a disguise. It's the price you pay I guess.
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00