View Single Post
      12-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #2415
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
John should have definitely inquired as to why she was being evicted before hand. A reoccurring, following panty thief huh? I bet their sex is AMAZING! The crazy ones are always fantastic in bed. Lucky bastard.

On a serious note, your friend "John's" life is about to be a living hell.
The best part is that he's a counselor. Dude, you are trained to spot the crazies and call them on their sh*t. How did you not see this coming. Oh, yeah, because he was blinded by crazy sex. The best kind of sex.

Just got an update on "John" from my wife. So John is also friends with a gal named "Tracy" who my wife is friends with. John went on a 4:00 AM texting spree on Sunday morning, blowing up Tracy's phone about how much he loves his girlfriend and how he probably needs to spend less time hanging out with Tracy (who is happily married and in NO WAY attracted to John). Tracy was like "WTF, why are you blowing my phone up at 4:00 AM on a Sunday to tell me how much you love your girlfriend?" Yeah, you guessed it. Turns out the crazy GF had grabbed John's phone ans started psyco texting every women in his contacts list about how great she is and how in love they are. Whoa crazytrain, slow that roll....

I can only hope she digs up my wife's contact info and starts texting her, pretendign to be John. We have the response all planned out: "John, I know it's 4:00 AM on a Sunday and you are texting me about how much you love your GF, but I've been up all night thinking about you. We belong together. You need to leave her right now. Meet me at our special place at noon. I have to have you. All of you..." Ha ha ha ha!
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
________4158.50
BayE301341.00