CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
So because I've been with my wife for nearly 20 years, I have little to contribute to this thread. But every once in a while I have a friend, coworker, relative, etc. with some comically bad dating luck and i get to post their story.

My buddy "John" has been dating this chick for about 6 months. She's attractive, engaging, fun to be around. She's a wine sales rep for some local distributor. She was living in the townhouse next door to John, which is how they met. All seemed normal until she confided in John that she was getting kicked out of her townhouse. She was a day or two away from being homeless. Being a nice guy, John said "just move in with me" so she did. A week into it he finally thinks to ask why she got kicked out. Oh, it was because she lost her job and had no money. So now she's all moved in with him and has no plan to chip in financially. I'll spare you all the details of the next month, but basically, she started calling the cops every few days claiming someone was breaking into "her" townhouse and stealing her panties. It got so bad the property association told John that either she had to leave or they both do. So they both pick up and move to a house on the other side of town. Crazy thing is that the panty thief followed them as she's now calling the cops again, several times a week!

I'll keep y'all posted as I learn more. I think this one could get interesting.
Attached Images

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11462.50