Quote:
Originally Posted by blepper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough007 View Post
Quote:
hello I have my car for 6 months and have from beginning problems with adaptive suspension. On long bumps you feel an extra shock when you leave the bump or when you go up the bump. Specially in low speed. I complain by the dealer and they test it and agree. If driving in a curve so both wheels are not on the same time on the bump you feel nothing. They try sw update what don't help. Test also a car from their self has same issue. Are there more people? Is it solved by one of you?

On normal roads no issues and you feel I direct reactions on the road so great car.

330i with run flat and 19" wheels.
When I pull backwards out of my driveway, the front wheels throw in an extra clunk as they drop off the 1/4 transition to the road. It is a very smooth transition and the clunk is not natural at all. I believe the system that creates the fake steering feedback is the cause. Thinks something big is happening due to the suspension travel and throws in a clunk. It is odd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough007 View Post
Quote:
hello I have my car for 6 months and have from beginning problems with adaptive suspension. On long bumps you feel an extra shock when you leave the bump or when you go up the bump. Specially in low speed. I complain by the dealer and they test it and agree. If driving in a curve so both wheels are not on the same time on the bump you feel nothing. They try sw update what don't help. Test also a car from their self has same issue. Are there more people? Is it solved by one of you?

On normal roads no issues and you feel I direct reactions on the road so great car.

330i with run flat and 19" wheels.
When I pull backwards out of my driveway, the front wheels throw in an extra clunk as they drop off the 1/4 transition to the road. It is a very smooth transition and the clunk is not natural at all. I believe the system that creates the fake steering feedback is the cause. Thinks something big is happening due to the suspension travel and throws in a clunk. It is odd.
And do not feel on the back springs?
What I feel is the springs because people in the back feel the most. What do you mean with fake steering feedback. Is that an option with the adaptive suspension? Did you take Action because reaction here is we have no other complains at BMW.
Are their people we have active sustension with RF but 18" ISO 19".
Do they have the same isue? Or An other solution?
Are you saying the car bottoms out on the speed bump? Comfort mode may be too soft. Try going over the bump on sport mode.
No is the feeling is more that's spring has an extra jump what you do not expect. The people on the backseat will come from their seats. In in front you feel it also So Bottom Do not hit the street.
Appreciate 0