shmo
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM3driver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitesales305 View Post
Coming from an m3 this id already a better car????
🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️ umm in what way??? To daily drive?? To haul ur kids around?? I hope u dont mean the driving experience...
I appreciate how u love ur car as all of us feel "touched" by our cars..
nice car.. nice color combo...
But to say u like it better than an m3 idc what chassis /year.. is a longggg stretch
Enjoy the car!! Its nice!! Space grey all the way !!!!
Why do you think the M3 is the end all be all? Because it is expensive and not everyone can have one? That is silly. M3's are great cars but they are far from perfect. I won't repeat what I have written in other posts.

What I will tell you is the M340 answers a LOT of requests that M drivers have hinted at in these and other BMW's forums.

It handles like an M3 but is more comfortable. It is definitely faster than the last M3. It is smoother, sleeker, quieter, all around much more refined. It is less "boy racer".

Go drive one for an hour or two. The M3 has a fabled reputation. After driving three of them every day for a combined seven years I will let you in on a little secret. It's a CAR.
If its a car.... why everyone riding the gravy train ??
I have a 330 bnib very close to me.. wich i drive and hate everytime i sit in the thing.. if your 340 is a 330 with a bigger engine..thennnnn i hate it as well
Cant shit on ur parade totally as i havnt driven the 340 ..
but come on.. can i speculate bmw did this year what they do every year .. same car one small block one big block... every series so on and so forth..
soooo yea 330... loaner car.. 340.. fast loaner car... tis what it tis.