11-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Alpine
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Sounds really shady to me. It claims to make you gain 10lbs of muscle in 5 days? Yeah right. I wouldn't go near the stuff.

Testemonial from ******* user:
"Warning, DO NOT PURCHASE SHOW-TECH. This is a cheap, meaningless phony steroid. I have taken it and it has created nothing but havok in my life. Hair loss, prostate enlargement, Fluid retention. I want to sue them, seriously, I just hope these side effects will subside in the near future. It's somethin i picked what was probably the most dangerous product out there that is considered "safe." Goes to show you to stay with the credible companies, and those credible companies only. The first post in this forum is undoubtably from a rep. from sharp web labs. It's a bull shit site and will overun your body with damaging androgens which will destroy every function in your body if you take it long enough. The bottle said to take it for 8 weeks, i took it for 2.5 weeks before i relized what was going on. Anyway, this is definetly one of the worst products that is on the market today (such a short duration taking the product, and such dirastic side effects) so avoid it at all costs. Please spread the word too, the company does not want to take my questions about their company or their products."

If you're really looking for something extra, try a light PH, but make sure you do proper PCT afterwords! Do your research, though. Check out http://forum.bodybuilding.com