10-31-2020, 10:07 PM   #256
masonwoyt
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonwoyt View Post
So after all of the "cheap" slander I gave it another thought and decided to pay the ~$72 ($20 for ENET adapter + $20 for Ethernet to Lightning + $32 Bimmercode). The main reason I was hesitant about doing this was because the car is a lease so most likely I will be getting something different in 2 years and who knows if i'll ever use this equipment or app again. For approximately $0.07/day I figure it will be worth it.

Question: After purchasing the full version of Bimmercode do I still need to request access to TestFlight?
If you're using an iphone, then yes. You'll need to mail Stephan to add you as a tester. Got Android phones, it's an option in google play. No need to mail him for Android.
Update: when using the BimmerCode app for iOS you do not need to download TeatFlight or request to be a beta tester.
I connected my phone with the ENET and Ethernet to lightning adapter through the app and everything worked flawlessly. You just need to click the expert coding option. It was in the bottom left corner of the screen for me.

Thank you to everyone for making this possible.
Appreciate 0