View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 02:11 PM   #51
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post
Hmmmm - so you thought a unilateral statement constituted an agreement? LOL!

JD Power - yes, by all means take their "report" as gospel. Enjoy the Dodge you purchase as a result of their results/placement
/s
"Winding down" has no implication of agreement. It simply means bringing this to an end.

I am in no way a prospect for the Dodge brand. But blindness to what the JDP data reveals also helps explain excessive openness to what Tesla does far less well. FCA has simply demonstrated that engineering vehicles designed for assembly and instituting a repeatable robust process in the plant results in vehicles with fewer defects. Not a complicated idea and unrelated to liking or not liking their particular flavor of vehicles. Tesla is at the literal opposite end of the defect scale, as their very own owners reported to JDP. How can anyone accept them running to Home Depot for wood pieces to mount powertrain components in Model Y? Beneath amateur status. I have zero personal interest in a Charger, Challenger, etc, but if one were to wager on the results of a side by side quality audit of a random new Charger vs. a random new Model 3, there is no doubt where the "smart money" would be. Others would be at the bottom of the scale.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner

Last edited by Sportstick; 09-28-2020 at 02:18 PM..
Appreciate 0