23109VC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
My quick take:

-You should target 9-10% off, *before* applying any incentives. That being said, with inventory still tight, you might have a harder time getting that discount on in-stock units.
-Your MF is *WAY* marked up, assuming you have top tier credit. Base MF for October is .00082
-Loyalty and conquest cannot stack together. However, USAA can stack with loyalty, BUT USAA program is being phased out. If you don't already have the USAA coupon code, you might be SOL on that.
-Incentives are actually $1500 lease cash (for everyone) and $500 loyalty. There is an additional $500 if you currently are in a BMW lease.
I have top tier credit
I currently own a BMW not a lease. The dealer implied the loyalty credit applied to anyone that currently owned a BMW - purchased or leased.

When I commented that the money factor seemed marked up he said that if they discounted the money factor back down to the lower rate they would take away the price discount of 6% or reduce it. I told the fella that it would require them to bring the money factor down and increase the discount up to 10% at least. He gave me a song and dance about how these cars are in such demand and in short supply that that will never happen and I told him to get back to me tomorrow after I talk to a supervisor but that's what it would take.

The current numbers they've given me put the payment at almost 750 a month. I think at that price point I'd rather spend a little bit more and just purchase a really nice low mileage used M3.

I really think the M340i is a nice car I had one as a loaner and I loved.. It would make an excellent daily driver but I'm also one of those people that is modified all the cars I have ever owned and the last time I test drove an M for competition I felt like it was my number one choice. The M340i is a compromise and if it's not quite a bit cheaper it's not worth it .
Appreciate 0