10-11-2020, 06:06 AM   #24
DanVlnStud
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
I would call BMW Canada instead of going to each dealer. Most of them will say the same thing since they didn't do the initial repair.
Contacted BMW Canada, explaining the issue, and that I took it to and independent mechanic saying it was too high and I booked an appointment with Pfaff BMW in hopes to get things rectified, if not, please don't get discouraged for wanting to get out of this lease.

Pfaff reported that they fixed the issue, and ride height is to spec. I measured, and it’s still not to spec, maybe a half-inch lower but not to spec. I saw another m340i with the same wheels as mine, measured, and it came to 14.5, mine was at 15.2. I told the SA I'll just let BMW Canada know, and then he said before I do that, come back after Thanksgiving and talk to the foreman. What, so they can feed me more BS?
I also indicated that I had moisture in the headlight and rattling in the exhaust flap, and all they could say is that they found no moisture, and the noise is the flap was normal, and all M3's make the same noise.
The Independent mechanic said the exhaust has to be replaced, and there is no other fix, and moisture in the headlight is a severe problem.

All these dealers are full of shit man. why they hell won't they just fix the issues. It's under warranty, I dont get it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0