Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23109VC View Post
I want my car to rip around corners and turns more than I want to the driving assistance tech shit
Seems you have your priorities straight lol.
I had a S60R too. My first manual car so while it had its fair share of problems it kindled my love for manuals.
Kind of off-topic but I live in SoCal and actually met the gentleman who started a parts company called EVOLVE - they made aftermarket stuff specifically for the S60R and had an S60R at SEMA.... I ended up ordering a ton of his equipment for my car and it was a blast - full body kit, exhaust, downpipe, suspension .. it was a lot of fun but I also developed a lot of little gremlins and issues as it aged.

I am at the point where I really don't want to do modifications I want to buy something that performs well and is fast out of the box hence I'm looking at an M3. I could maybe see myself doing a Juicebox modification or something like that but aside from window tinting I doubt I will be putting money into modifications. Honestly both the M3 and the M340i are probably fast enough to keep me happy.
Appreciate 0