02-21-2020, 11:44 AM   #103
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Just come a little further south man! Didn't get any snow here last night. Just a lot of rain and wind. Solid bit of flooding as well. Had to redirect myself a few times heading home as my front lip only sit an inch or two off the ground. If I were to try to go through some of the flooded areas I'd look like a snow plow haha. Think it's suppose to be around 28 degrees tonight, bur, should be back in the 60s come sunday though
I love Charleston....but I'm sure I have mentioned that a few times. We go every year and have rented the same house for years. It's over not too far from the Wild Dunes Resort area and the Marina on the IOP side. So we usually rent a boat at least one day while there.

We have our usual hangouts such as Poe's tavern back on the Sullivan's Island side, and hit up various places in Mt. Pleasant.

It is prone to flooding....especially in the city. We usually make a trip to the market, hit up The Chophouse or Ruth's Chris.....and make a day out if that. The rest of the time we're on the beach during the day, and at Coconut Joe's for the live music in the evening.

My wife always hits up the cafe below Hyman's seafood where she drinks wine and hangs out with the cats.