View Single Post
      07-24-2019, 08:53 AM   #43
NeverEnough007
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i & 1991 Mtechnic E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta5 View Post
This discussion of wheels & winter tires for ZTK is a good one. Winter is still ~3 months away, but I'm starting to get antsy to figure out what I'll need for my RWD ZTK. We don't get a lot of snow, but it does get decently cold and often icy, so the PSS's are risky at best and dangerous at worst. The M340i deserves good winter rubber.

So does anyone have examples of wheels & winter tire combinations that would work for those of us with ZTK? BMW doesn't list anything yet and my dealer just says to buy another set of 792M's. But that is quite expensive for a winter setup and somewhat boring. I'd like to go with an 18 square setup for winter, but it sounds like that's just not an option with ZTK.

I wish TireRack would update their site to include '20 M340i compatible winter wheel & tire packages. My credit card is ready. They have Alpin's, but only available in super-low profile 30/35 in 19". If I can't have 18's, I at least don't want to go even lower profile than the summer's for winter .
That is the price we pay for being early adopters of a new model.
Appreciate 1