View Single Post
      04-18-2020, 05:55 PM   #449
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
If you are custom ordering vehicle, that 7% is likely all you'll get. That's essentially getting the MSRP at cost before dealer option and fees. Anything more and above the 7% means that there is something specific about the vehicle and BMW has a special program for it and those usually come on low-volume vehicles and/or end-of-model-year units.

As for demo/loaners, it depends on mileage and age of demo/loaner. Keep in mind that the "discount" given on demo/loaners closely correlates to the amount of depreciate in written on the unit. If there is $2,000 worth of depreciation for example, that is what you'll likely see as a discount give/take. There is no "rule". If a demo/loaner was put on the road April 1 and then sold on April 15th with 500km on it, you're likely not likely getting an additional 5% on top of the 7%.
Thanks Bingo. There’s no freight or PDI on the demos I’m being quoted, should I consider that savings vs the msrp? I feel like I shouldn’t as they can’t charge me for those items.

Currently a few different dealers are knocking 5% off (new in inventory) after some back and forth which I think is comical since others are at 7-8% below msrp after the first word!
Appreciate 0