View Single Post
      02-08-2019, 08:25 PM   #80
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq86 View Post
I'm contemplating an F31 now since I want a wagon before they go kaput but using that, $62k, as a starting point is jaw dropping. It's 37% over the starting price!
It was loaded and I picked it up on the dealer lot in late 2017 after it was sitting for close to a year and the 2018's were landing. Big discount, big lease incentive, relatively low payment. Many in this thread are focusing on the MSRP which is certainly valid. However, BMW moves cars by offering fantastic lease rates and incentives. The majority of people lease them for this reason. You can typically lease a $60k BMW for a lower monthly payment than a much cheaper Toyota or Honda - certainly less than Audi or Mercedes. I'm not trying to start a lease versus buy argument. In fact I'm sure this newly released G-series does not lease well because it's the latest thing. Wait a year and the deals will flow.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0