Quote:
Originally Posted by KTN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgere View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgere View Post
Man I like to disagree. You are not looking at all variables against the price hike. You are more than welcome to pay 56k for a base 3er. With prices so high, high interest rates, and minimal wage growth, I don't see these to sell well.
You're welcome and free to disagree.

But taking into account inflation is not a matter of opinion, especially when we're talking about a period longer than a decade.
And a base 3er is not 56k in the US.
Wasn't there a sticker posted from a car just delivered to US? it was at 56k MSRP (including options).
So case in point? Including options, therefore not a base 3er (rather closer to fully loaded). I really don't get what you're trying to say here.
Base engine 3er with couple of options is 56k in 2019 vs 2006 base 3er with the same couple of options was then at 34k. Price increase is very noticeable if you think about it. Also, bmw has been raising prices every year, so even in 2012 e90 base with couple of options was probably close to or over 40k.

But if you are in the camp of "charge me if you can" as long as you can give me some ideas to justify the raise, then sure - you win your argument.