firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Ah , yes never been brave enough to try this, is it 100% accurate, don't want to engage it and then it curbs my pristine mags
'Hans' does a pretty mean reverse park when he finds a park. It's pretty good and when he does his park he does it very fast. I can see how it would freak people out.

So far when I've tried it he has been very accurate. But I remember from a review of a GTI a few years back the reviewer destroyed the alloy wheels using the auto park feature. I'd just prefer to do it myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Ah , yes never been brave enough to try this, is it 100% accurate, don't want to engage it and then it curbs my pristine mags
'Hans' does a pretty mean reverse park when he finds a park. It's pretty good and when he does his park he does it very fast. I can see how it would freak people out.

So far when I've tried it he has been very accurate. But I remember from a review of a GTI a few years back the reviewer destroyed the alloy wheels using the auto park feature. I'd just prefer to do it myself.
Ah ok thanks for that erawamai

I will give it a try 😄👍
Appreciate 0