Quote:
Originally Posted by goj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by goj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
Looks just as bad as the rest of the G20s. Take the grill off and nobody could tell this is a BMW
Not true -

A real bmw fan would see that the lights are a modern twist on what they did on the e46 and the bumpers have the same design language as every other m sport bumper
They follow the design language of the new accord and a Lexus is with the f sport shit
You can be as stubborn as you want but that's just not true.
its doesnt look clearly like a BMW. Without the grille, there are multiple cars it would be confused for. the general consensus is that this car doesnt look very bmw. and that fucking interior is ridiculous, the gear lever is terrible, and they literally just blacked our 40% of the I drive screen from the new x5 and called it a day
Again, be as stubborn as you want but as I stated there are other things in the design language that are clearly bmw. The comments about the interior are just you looking for other things to complain about.

Also if you're screen name means you were born in 1997 - this car wasn't designed with 21 year olds in mind
You're right. it was designed for the 40 and 50 year olds that couldnt quite achieve the M3 they dreamed about, so they get the "just about an m3"

You probably make a bunch of assumptions based on my age that couldnt be farther from the truth. the way you say the car isnt made for 21 year olds implies that it's above them or something..... in reality I've already passed the 340 ever being a car for me. when my f80 starts to show its age, I'll get an F90 M5 instead, since the new 3 series is ghastly to look at
What a foolish comment. Everyone knows that it's silly to own an M3 if they have no intentions of ever tracking the car.
I mean I guess if drastically improved handling and as acceleration isnt something you care about in your vehicle. I have an e36 for the race track, my F80 is my daily, and it does quite literally everything better than my f30. It looks better, it's faster, it stops better, it has better headlights, it turns better, it slides better, it does burnouts better, it roll races better. Saying an M3 is foolish if you arent tracking it is foolish, as an M3 is simply a top trim 3. Everything the normal 3 series can do, an M3 can do better, including ride quality
But a M3 is built with tracking in mind. Why don't you track it? I could've bought a M3 (F or E series) but it's a waste of $$ for what I need. Who cares if it's the top trim for a 3 series. That performance isn't being used 99% of the time I'm on the street. Seriously, there's nothing is more saddening than seeing a M3 as a commuter car that never gets its legs stretched. What's the f-ng point? Surely it's not vanity or self-identification. :
your way of thinking makes me sad. the car gets to drive, I live in the mountains. I dont track it because track driving bores me when I could go carving through forest roads. people buy the cars they like. I hate the way the non M 3 series looks this generation, so it was either the M3 or a 5 series, and I prefer speed, so I got the M.

I cant imagine how boring you must be as a person to think you couldnt enjoy an M car as a daily driver
Agree M cars can and SHOULD be used every day.

But the main reason I replied was to make this matrix grow and to add this!
Attached Images