Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 BMW 540  [0.00]
2013 Porsche Boxster S  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
I basically view the negative trolls like occupy Wall Street... "occupy Bimmerpost"... a bunch of overly vocal haters who will stop at nothing to have their voice heard just because the world didnt coddle them, exactly how they wanted bmw to build the car or some design element they personally don't prefer

Eventually they will disperse as the car gets closer to production and they run out of hot air. the conversation on site will evolve to typical discussion... pricing, build issues, driving impressions, modding, etc. just have to wait them out. They huff and they puff and..... bmw hits it's sales targets

The G20 is obviously an evolution of the f30 themes and clearly fits into the current bmw design language. The photos next to the new z4 are the best examples of that

I get not liking it and not wanting to buy one for yourself but the blanket statements about "losing their way the car being horribly ugly" are absurd exaggerations
I don't think there is a person on the forum who doesn't hope the driving dynamics are exceptional. We all own BMWs and I personally have looked forward to buying the G20. That said, I don't think I wanna wake up looking at that grill every morning
Appreciate 1
Miko M6660.50