First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
I see what you say regarding the tint.
I went with 20% rear and 28% fronts. And to be honest it was darker than I had been familiar with in the past. It has taken me a while to get used to it.
I get the occasional cluster dimming issue that others have mentioned, but this doesn't bother me much as I almost exclusively use the HUD.
You might be better with 28% rear and 35% front, as you suggested. The guys at Elite will be able to sort out the right tint for you.

After the car lands, this is the worst part of the waiting game....so close, but still so far.......customs, transport to Adelaide, and vehicle PDI.
As a rough guess, you should have your hands on your new toy in a couple weeks tops. Let's hope it's a bit quicker!!!!
Ahh.. thanks for the tip, I'll get in touch with the Elite guys as soon as I get a delivery date estimate from the dealership.

Yep the waiting game is terrible, confirmed the order on 2nd Feb and have been tracking the ship over the past month. Now I'm ready with the prixcar website to track it once on land.

This will be a new experience for me, I've always been an SUV guy and this will be my first sporty sedan.
Sedans all the way !
Appreciate 1
francton126.50