Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Censure. See my autocorrected edit. In any case, the level of virtue signaling and racial epithet usage from the "citizen of the world" is apparent. So classy! Such richness added to the conversation. You have definitely proven your ascension beyond us. Bravo!
"Censure" makes even less sense, since the very meaning of "censure" is expressing disagreement with someone's position.

Just in case it's not clear: Yes, I will always express disagreement with a reckless, harmful, inconsiderate opinion, rather than give it tacit approval by keeping quiet. The world would be a better place if more people did that. Notice, I speak for myself only, not trying to amplify my statements behind assuming "us" like you do.
Tacit approval?!? It's a damn car forum dude. Get off of your soapbox. Everything stated here doesn't need to be so politically charged nor politically corrected. You are an example of the problem.

P.S. You expressed disagreement with his position and then began labeling him a "redneck." You cast aspersions while simultaneously losing equanimity.
Appreciate 3