View Single Post
      02-16-2020, 09:00 AM   #1503
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Me too, have yet to see one in the flesh which is odd in SoFla considering you see everything down here. They obviously are not selling well.
My Toyota dealer currently has two in their inventory. One in the showroom and the other looks to be going through pre delivery inspection. One of the F&I guys bought the white launch edition that was allotted to the dealership.

I sat in the one on the showroom floor. Was very surprised how roomy it was for my 6'5" frame. The thing I noticed immediately was with the seat positioned properly for my long legs that the reach to the steering wheel was able to be adjusted perfectly. I'm not having to have my arms extended even with the steering wheel pulled out as far as it can go. I had the perfect arm bend in the Supra. Not sure if the head room would still be adequate with me in there with a helmet on.
Appreciate 1