02-24-2020, 09:15 PM   #3
WXdrivefun
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoGambler View Post
Has anyone had colour transfer on the Cognac? I just saw every similar colour at the auto show turning blue from jeans... not good!

Jeans will transfer colour to regardless of leather seats including to black Vernasca Leather. We just have to upkeep with maintenance and clean it with products. With black leather the colour of jeans transfer blends in, but doesn't me you don't clean it.

Colour choices are subjective, only eye of beholder. For me I went with Tanzanite Blue II and Black Vernasca Leather with blue Contrast stitching for more sportier taste. Greys, silvers, whites to plain for me. Cognac interior is too mature and luxury for me.

You also have option to get BMW individual leathers Merino and extended Merino leather as well with: red(Fiona) w/ black, white(Ivory), blue(Fjord)w/ black, black and brown(Tartufo).

Davit Grey is like a silvery grey and is mixed with gold flakes as undertone. Very light dependent.

Bonus Tip: There are also different tire combinations that you can choose for G20: All Seasons Non-Staggered and Summers Staggered.
Appreciate 0