FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
You know what, actually in my opinion are former GF's are the most danger for active relationships or marriages, especially when you're never really finished with it - from both sides.
There was this woman for 17 years ago, we had a more short and on sex based relation, it had ended for some reasons, wasn't the right time for both of us to extend it.
But, we had kept the contact very loose via mails, meanwhile she's married with 3 kids, house and job and she's lucky with it.
Since I got a cellphone just for What's App I gave her my number for no special reasons, just for short texting if we're in the mood for. At a late evening in April this year she'd knocked on the phone, wifey was gone to bed and so I had a little time to start the conversation. To keep a longer story short: The following talks are moving from high emotional disputes over laughing at old jokes and back. Meanwhile we'd reached a balanced chat without too much feelings and jibes. Just chatting over the life and other things.
Now, a very good friend of mine is moving down to Spain at the beginning of October, I am the second truck driver for the long journey and guess what, the route is bringing me so fuqing close to her, that I could easy spit from the motorway over to her house. I told her this and at this point we'd determined a slight change within the chats, it was going the direction "what about a meeting" and so on. At least she'd admitted that she couldn't meet me in person, because she wants to keep her perfect world up and wasn't sure what happened to us, if we're meet each other. So were my thoughts, Im not interested to risk my relationship just for calling the ghosts again.
But if Im absolutely honest to myself, I cought me for seconds at some monents to think about it though and Im sure that she would have the same events.
You're both cheating on your SOs. Stop.
Appreciate 0