View Single Post
      04-08-2022, 06:57 PM   #3
DriverDaily
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2222222 View Post
Hello, I live in San Antonio and I recently just bought a new 2022 M340i by building it that would be my first car. I looked online before purchasing and got many conflicting comments regarding how much they can get off the price. Some say even $1 off is a steal, and some say they have gotten up to 10% off on a new BMW. The "out the door" price they gave me was $63,072, I negotiated it down to 60,772 for a $2,300 discount, or 3.6% discount off the final price (including taxes and other fees), and also include the coat protection and tint that they were about to charge me $700 for (lmao). I was wondering if I did well, or if I got taken for a ride like the dumbass that I am. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks for posting, it is good info. Dealers are of course going to play the 'covid shortages' as much as possible. But, prices can only fall as production and loan rates rise.

I contacted BMW of San Antonio yesterday about a 330i or m235i. They told me:
  • 1% over MSRP
  • must get front windows tinted for $499

They were very quick to agree to tint all the windows for $599. This just confirms my belief I can get well under MSRP.