11-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #522
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
R. I. P. Cowboys season... 💀

With tonight's loss, they are 2-6 even if they win ALL remaining games (ha!) they would be 8-8.They really should consider tanking the season and grab the #1 or in the Top 5 picks in the draft. It's time to start thinking about drafting Romos replacement.
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
Appreciate 0