View Single Post
      11-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #526
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Colin Krap - maybe a change of scenery?

Draft - draft a QB and see what happens.
Doesnt matter who is qb if the defense cant stop anyone, which is what the issues have always been.

Even last year, GB got the ball back with over 5mins to go in the playoffs in their territory, then drove down the field and chewed up all the clock because our defense couldnt stop a highschool team in the 4th.

I would take Romo over any of those qbs in a heartbeat. Kaep and RG3 had 1 good year before the NFL adjusted to the read option. Neither have done anything since. And Bradford hasnt shown he can stay healthy for an entire season, or carry a team like Romo has to do.

You dont draft rookie qbs in the 1st round to not start right away nowadays. maybe we could get lucky and someone falls to the 3rd/4th round, but right now, drafting a qb isnt a priority; building the rest of the team is, so that when we do end up getting a rook and moving on from Romo, they arent asked to carry the team.
Appreciate 0