View Single Post
      01-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #110
openwheelracing
Captain
Rep
Drives: 5 different 3 Series

A lot of misinformation and misrepresentation of the Model 3. Agree to disagree. Like I said, why would anyone complain Tesla spent too much money on the chassis resulting in the safest car available to purchase? Couple hundred pounds overweigh is no big deal imo. Car handles better than E90. You obviously are put off by Tesla somehow, and hoping someone else makes one soon. Problem is, no one else is building a competent EV from the ground up. Not anytime soon, and they will be positioned at a premium over the gas engine counter parts. Key point is "from ground up". Look at Mercedes EQC. I wouldn't count on G20 EV to compete, it never will measure up. Tesla have some of the finest engineers (as Sandy Munroe described them as Navy Seals of engineers).

I was that guy, who shrugged off any Tesla and expected BMW and Toyota to wipe out Tesla soon, until I did my homework and took a Model 3 out for a test drive. There is no comparison imo. Model 3 is not perfect for us either, but no car is.

Anyone complains about Model 3 glove box open button obviously haven't spent anytime in it because there are plenty to complain about, but glove box is a big stretch.
Appreciate 0