DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I'm not sure how you're reading too much "emotion" into my post. There's no emotion here. I just find it strange that you feel compelled to tell another member how bad their choice of bike rack is. You're driving a car that many, myself included, can only dream of owning. You should be on cloud 9. Happiest dude around. Enjoy that car and spread some happiness, instead of concerning yourself with some dudes choice of bike rack. Or don't, you do you.
Why are you compelled to defend another grown man? And are you really that insecure that you have to click on my profile in hopes to find any criticism of what i drive to validate your weak point? That type of rack for his car is stupid. Now he has to get a hitch and spend $500 on a rack that makes his sports car the size of a small pickup in length. The chances of him damaging his bikes and bumper are far greater than him sprinkling a few nuggets of mud on his roof. Happiness? Lol stop projecting.
Not defending him and I certainly didn't click on your profile. Like I said, just trying to figure out why you're so worked up over another dudes choice of bike rack. It just seems so insignificant. Seems silly for a guy whose got it made in the car ownership category. Enjoy your car, have a nice evening.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00