08-09-2020, 05:06 AM   #3
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW x£

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM3RTA View Post
Hi & congrats on your incoming car.

Decal wise I actually think they do suit the car even though I haven't got any standard decals myself & as I'm thinking of doing something a little bit different.

The wheels are a good choice as imo BMW are nailing wheel designs as a whole, although none come particularly cheap.

The splitter does look great in carbon but just as good in gloss if you ask me & you can ways add the carbon extensions to the gloss splitter if you really must have an extra carbon look.
I didn't know the sill extensions came in carbon other than from third party makers & my opinion on them is the same as for the splitter. Going carbon will not go against the rest of the shadow look but mearly add an extra contrast so I wouldn't worry about that.
Mirror wise carbon mirrors are a great upgrade BUT as you are keeping the cerium grille it won't work for me you need something to tie that grille in & the mirrors do that. If you decide to go carbon then you really must go gloss for the grille.

The performance exhaust was & I think still is available although it hasn't been available from the BMW website, which is supplied by Park Lane for sometime, this was the 330/320i version I might add.

Other mods externally I personally have added a carbon shark fin which I think looks great & ties my carbon diffuser, exhaust tips, mirrors & soon to be added spoiler in perfectly.
Brilliant and thank you for the response. I think you are right in regards to the mirrors, I think I’ll leave them in cerium grey to match up with the grill.

In regards to the decals, does anyone have any photos of them? The dealer has offered me them but not sent any pics.

May I ask where you got your carbon fin? Is it available from dealers? Have you got any pics?

Also, when you stated that you are looking to do something different, may I ask what your plans are?
Appreciate 0