Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Your preoccupation with Canada is telling. It seems someone wishes he lived elsewhere.

MK - If you are leading the invasion charge, I'd encourage you to re-familiarize yourself with Hitler's decision to take a little exploratory jaunt into Russian territory just before winter...and the miserable times that ensued for him. That's right, I just sort of linked you to Hitler. And now, based on the tenuous strength of that link, I can now go one further and use that infamous Liberal claim - "You are literally Hitler". [/Insert liberal tear meme here//]

Maybe try Finland instead. Word on the street is that there are a significant number of highly educated men *working* from home, whose wives would at this point happily turn them in...and frankly, after being that close to their wives for that long, the men would probably happily go as well...its like a win win win for everyone.

Better yet, maybe with all that talent, America could maybe actually start to produce more things of value and switch from being a net importer to a net exporter...

Oh good sir, please exam the population distribution vs land mass. Youse guys live mostly along the US border. We easily send 1 of our Empire building Brownie troops to take you all down. All of you!!

We barely need to leave 'Murica to do this!!!
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615436.50
King Rudi13157.00